Sunday, July 26, 2009

super quarantine

So...
We're quarantined for another week. The three people supposedly infected are in the hospital.

They're bringing in two driers, getting us internet in our rooms (yay!), and we will be receiving at least half of the promised 500,000 won. Those were like my top three concerns really. We can still hike, it's now just like a summer camp.

If the elementary one happens, that's cool, but I'm having fun just hiking and composing music and hanging out all day. Also, if it gets canceled, they're taking us on a tour of Korea, so that might be pretty boss if it isn't rushed.

So all in all, things are well.

We went on a major major hike today. It was a repeat of the first hike, only it wasn't foggy today (The views were INCREDIBLE, the pictures I'll upload later don't do it justice). And we kept going. to this super high thing that had a rope to climb up the almost sheer cliff, but also a path around to get up. I unfortunately had to take the path around. =( Still, we were close to the highest you can get in Wando. Tomorrow Sam is going to keep going up and it is theoretically possible to make it the very very highest peak of the mountain in the middle. I may or may not join, depends on how sore my legs are. On the way back we lost Shannon, but she eventually found her way back on her own, thank goodness. I sorta stepped into a spiky bush and got a few large cuts/scrapes on my leg, but nothing serious. Cool looking though. :P

That's about all there is to say!

OH, at the health check I was composing and my favorite nurse and the overseeing doctor dude both ended up listening to my piece and they both said they liked it, haha.

ALSo I finished Speaker for the Dead the other day and I loved it, one of my favorite books ever.

ALSO ALSO TWO MORE CONFIRMED CASES OF THE SWINE
Poor You-san, she's so nice. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment